Friday, February 4, 2011

Homekeeper’s Journal ~ 2/2

This week’s Homekeeper’s Journal is all about crafting and creating ……….
In My Kitchen this week ……
My hubby did most of the work...he made a wonderful chocolate cake, fresh bread, and fried potatoes with eggs.  Yummy!

When I think about Crafting/Sewing/Making Things, I want to …
Run out to the craft store.  I've got to get started on a project I want to do for my Mother-In-Law.

My favorite creative outlet it ……..
Making cards.  I'm really not very good at it, but it's so much fun to put together something personal for another.

A Craft that I’d like to learn is ….
Knitting.I keep trying, but my fingers just won't cooperate!  I would love to make warm scarves, hats, and blankets for the grandkids!
One Craft that I can do but don’t do much is ….
Scrapbooking.  Too expensive for my budget right now.
An unusual Craft that I can do or would like to do is ….
Nothing really comes to mind right now

Another Craft that I secretly long to do but don’t right now is ….
Candle and soap making

The Craft/Creative Work that I have no desire whatsoever to do ……
Painting


Please visit Sylvia for more Homekeeper's Journals at Christian Homkeepers

No comments: