Monday, February 8, 2010

The Bible in 90 Days - Chec k in Day 39


If you are participating in the Bible in 90 Days challenge, today you are on Day 39 and should have read through the end of page 468 in the Bible in 90 Days Bible or through Psalms 24:10.

I'm actually a day behind because I have not done today's reading. I was terribly bad and finished the fiction book I was reading this afternoon, instead of doing my daily Bible reading. *blushing and giving you the "I've been caught with my hand in the cookie jar look* I will have plenty of time to catch up here in just a few minutes. I'm about to start my dish water and then settle on the couch with my Bible and a tall glass of sugar free Hawaiian Punch. : )

I admit I had a few rough days with the reading this week. I really struggle over the names in the Bible. I have to force myself to slow down and not skim those sections. I have always enjoyed the book of Esther, so that was a treat! When I first started reading the Bible I had a rough time with Job, but have come to understand it better each time.

How about you? How are you doing with your reading? Any high points, or rough spots for you?

I'm looking forward to jumping in the the Psalms and Proverbs, love those!

No comments: