Thursday, March 19, 2009


Have you ever watched Veggie Tales? If yes, do you have a favorite episode? a favorite character? a favorite song? Do you think it's good biblical fun? Or do you think its just silly and more a waste of time?






My answer:
I love Veggie Tales, I do! : ) My husband rolls his eyes at me, but this is the side of me that relates to children so well. I actually own four Veggie Tale DVDs.
"Lord of the Beans", "Dave and the Giant Pickle", "King George and the Ducky", and "Sing Alongs: Dance of the Cucumber". I had four others, but gave those away at Christmas time to my Sunday School Students.

I'm not sure I have a favorite episode, but agree with Becky that "An Easter Carol" has a strong message. I find Veggie Tales a lot of fun, with a good message behind them. I use them often in my classes for clips or just fun. Since the ages of my students can range from three to eleven, I need something simple, yet expandable.

Nor do I have a favorite song
or character. I find all of them fun.
Below is "The Easter Carol Song" I pray you enjoy it!




No comments: