Maria posted this all-about-hubby tag and I thought it might be fun to play along too.
So here it goes...
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? The History Channel, The Discovery Channel, or CourtTV
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch or Ceasar
3. What's one food he doesn't like? Liver
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? Nothing, we don't go to bars
5. Where did he go to high school? Kingman, Arizona
6. What size shoe does he wear? 7
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Models, 1:18 scale
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Bologna Salad
9. What would he eat every day if he could? Crab
10. What is his favorite cereal? Cinnamon Life
11. What would he never wear? Corduroy
12. What is his favorite sports team? Doesn't like sports.
13. Who did he vote for? McCain/Palin
14. Who is his best friend? Me
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Bending to pick things up (herniated disc)
16. How many states has he lived in? Two
17. What is his heritage? Unsure
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what would it be? Lemon
19. Did he play sports in high school? No
20. What could he spend hours doing? Drawing, playing computer games, or working on his models
21. What's something cool about him? He loves the Lord with all his heart and tries very hard to listen and follow God's directions each day. Also, he's taking classes to become a certified minister.