Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Question of the week #26


How is your Bible reading going? Are you meeting the goals you set earlier in the year? If you chose to go with a Bible reading plan, how is that going for you? Are you sticking with it? Have you experienced any setbacks along the way? Have you made Bible-reading a habit, a discipline? What have you learned along the way? Do you have any words of wisdom you'd like to share?
My answer:
My Bible reading is going well. Right now I'm reading through the Chronological Bible (NIV) each morning, and am actually ahead of the suggested reading schedule.
I think my next "task" for my evening reading will be a search for verses about a particular subject. I'm just not sure which one to choose. I'm thinking faith. But then, maybe that's too broad? Would definitely be a good one though.
No words of wisdom here. Heaven knows I don't have room to give someone else opinions in this area. Am I the only one that struggles with staying on task? I do pretty good for a time, then something will come up and throw me off schedule. I just can't seem to keep myself organized for any amount of time. Ugh!

No comments: