Lynn at Spiritually Unequal Marriage could not have picked a better topic for this week than Obedience. Several posts down you can read about the disappointment my hubby and I are working through.
"And this is love: that we walk in obedience to His commands. As you have heard from the beginning, His command is that you walk in love."
~ 2 John 1:6 NIV
I'm not really sure how to put my thoughts into words today, but I'll try.
- I'm thankful that the Lord loves me, just as I am.
- I'm thankful that God led me to my husband
- I'm thankful that my husband is the spiritual leader of our home
- I'm thankful that I have the opportunity to follow God's will for my life
- I'm thankful that my husband loves the Lord and follows His will
- I'm thankful that God provides all our needs
- I'm thankful to have such a wonderful church family that loves us, flaws and all