Sunday, February 22, 2009

Praise the Lord!

I've tried so hard to find a song that matches the excitement in my soul, but, alas, I cannot. So, just hum something upbeat and joyful as you read along.

I have to begin with sad news. Our church lost another young member this week. Our sister, Barb, went to be with her Savior early this week. Barb has been ill for a very long time, and on dialysis for quite sometime. So, while there is a huge whole where her physical presence was, we rejoice that she is no longer sick and in pain. Please pray for her family and especially for Tim and Cassie. Tim found her in the morning and attempted CPR, but the Lord had already taken her.

That said, church was SO awesome today. Barb's parents where there this morning and asked for a celebration service for their young daughter. Oh course we gladly obliged. (Insert music here)


Now, here's another miracle. As I've said in previous posts, I handle Sunday School for the kids and Children's Church as well. On a normal Sunday, I have five kids. Today, I had 15! Yes, 15! Is God awesome or what?!

No comments: