Forgive me, it has been forever since I've made time to write these out. I do thank the Lord daily for many things, but I believe we are to share our praises with others as well.
Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise; give thanks to Him and praise His name.
~Psalm 100:4 NIV
I have so many things to be thankful for, it's hard to know where to begin sometimes. These are in no specific order, just as the Lord brings them to mind:
- We had some friends over for dinner sunday evening and had a great time of fellowship. We met this couple through our church over five years ago. I thank the Lord for Christian friends that understand our faith and love the Lord as we do.
- I praise God that this same couple has found a new church home that meets the needs of their family
- I thank the Lord for my husband. He drives me crazy at times (and I'm sure I drive him crazy more often than that). My husband is a strong believer, a true friend, and a true romantic. We were not able to afford anything for Valentine's Day this year, but while I was working he put together an awesome slide show to music for me. Isn't he the sweetest?
- I praise the Lord I have a job, especially during these times, and in our little town. I may not enjoy my job, but it's really not hard. I'm thankful to have an income to help pay our bills.
- I am thankful for my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I can come to Him at any time with any request and He is there for me. He provides all my needs and is my strength.