Thursday, February 5, 2009

What do you do in the in-between times? Those times when you are in-between-Bibles or in-between-books of the Bible, or in-between Bible studies. Do you ever feel a bit lost, a bit unsure of where to go next? what to read or study next? It's not that you don't want to read--you do--it's just you may be a bit indecisive OR you may be a bit overwhelmed with all the choices.




My answer:

In general, usually have a plan on where I want to go next. I've finished Romans and have moved onto Hebrews. I got the plan to read and study these two books when pondering questions I had about the path others have taken and heard the answer on Chuck Missler's 66/40 radio broadcast on my local station, KSRD.

For those in-between times, I generally pick up my study Bible and read the Gospels. John is my favorite of the four. I admit I've had a couple of times when I felt lost, and wasn't sure where else to go. During those times I have picked up up my Bible and wonder "where next Lord?" I usually ended up in Psalms, you just can't go wrong there, in my opinion.

No comments: