Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving





Just a brief not to wish everyone a very blessed Thanksgiving Day!














My list of things I'm very thankful for this year:


  • Jesus - without His sacrifice I would die in my sins. He provides my every need, no matter how big or small
  • A Job - yes, it has finally come through. I start training this Monday, December 1. Three weeks later than planned, but the Lord's timing is always perfect!
  • My family - each and every member. I still miss seeing my parents and my boys on a daily basis, even though it's been 7+ years. But, thanks to the telephone, I can talk with them occasionally.
  • Our church family - as I've said before we are incredibly small, but we are very loving and caring. I know that I am lifted in prayer on a daily basis, as I lift them in prayer on a daily basis. To be part of such a wonderful family is a true blessing.
  • My friends - I have more cyber friends than I've ever had true friends in my life. I've met so many wonderful people through the Internet. I know it can be used for terribly bad things, but if you are careful, there are many blessings.
  • Gidge and Moon, you let me live vicariously through you, thank you for including me in your lives.
  • My health - while life with diabetes is not fun, I could be so much worse off than I am. Thank you Jesus for helping stay as healthy as I am. I pray I always follow your lead and am able to continue to serve you for many years.
  • My husband - I've said many times, I know, and yes, he does drive me crazy at times! But, I know how fortunate I am to have a man that spoils me (literally), loves me and cares for me. Having know the exact opposite in my first marriage, I truly treasure my life now.
I'm sure there are many others, and please know this is in no specific order. (except that Jesus is first, and always will be) I pray each of you has a very blessed day, no matter where you are!

Please check out Felicia's site for a great video!

3 comments:

Felicia said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I am so thankful for the gift of our Savior! What an awesome God! And what a wonderful time to praise him.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

What a great list!

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Thank you so much for entering my 100 Blog Post Celebration Giveaway! I have your name in the drawing and will hopefully get that done sometime today.

And it is always nice to make a new blogging friend!

LisaShaw said...

Wonderful list.

I enjoyed reading it.

I shared mine at www.lisa-seekinghispresence.blogspot.com

We certainly all have so much to be thankful for. Blessings to you all.