Sunday, November 9, 2008

Prayer request

I'm posting this here, so that all who come by will be in prayer for my friend, Tosha Smith. (and thank you in advance!)

Tosha was found on her home, unconscious, after not showing up for work. No one knows how long she had been there. She was rushed to the medical center in Columbia, Missouri right away. So far, we know she's had two strokes and is in a coma. Doctors are not very optimistic at this point. However, I know God can, and does, perform miracles.

Tosha and her husband, Steve, have two children at home. She is only in her 30's and just had open heart surgery earlier this year to replace a valve. Due to her medical problems, they moved south recently to be close to family.

Please, please pray for a miracle for this young lady. Please also pray for her family.

Thank you SO much!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sad. Will be praying for her and her family.

My Life. My Story. My Chaos. said...

Praying. Keep us updated.

Dee said...

OH NO! She will be in my thoughts and prayers!

Carlene Noggle said...

I am so very sorry for your friend and of course I will send a prayer up for her...I am a firm believer in miracles. Bless her heart, she sure is young to have gone through all she has gone through...but then again my husband died at 51 from a massive heart attack. Matter of fact; He too had open heart surgery to have the main valve replaced a few months before he died.
Thank you so much for the comment you left on my journal today...you don't know how much I've needed a prayer and a compassionate heart today ...I truly believe that the Lord sent you to me.
love in Christ,
carlene

Becky said...

How horrible. I will certainly pray for her and for her family and friends, so that you all feel his presence during this time.