Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday




This is my first post for Tackle it Tuesday. I've been thinking about it for some time, and if there's something I need, it's motivation to tackle certain projects. Today I picked what is probably the easiest, yet the one project I always put off: Cleaning and organizing the bathroom cupboard.
Before:


There is one more shelf above that you cannot see, but I have a hard time reaching it. so it only has lightbulbs and such on it. The bottom shelf is what I dread. It consists of my diabetic supplies, hair care items (I have a huge supply of scrunchies, headbands, clippies, etc), and extra health care items.
After:



You can see the top shelf in this one. I was able to stand on my tip toes and place my extra shaving cream up there and still reach it. Good think hubby is a little taller than me. LOL

To see more projects go here and scroll down.

God Bless!!!!

1 comment:

Amydeanne said...

Great job on your tackle.

I'm sorry to read the post above about your friend Tosha. I'll be praying for her family as they deal with their loss.
Hugs and prayers to you also.