Sorry, I'm very late today....
Enter into His gates with thanksgiving,
And into His courts with praise.
Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.
For the LORD is good;
His mercy is everlasting,
And His truth endures to all generations.
Today, I'm thankful for:
- I was able to talk with my mom and one sister. Both are well. Being able to spend time just talking with my family is rare, and I treasure each moment of it.
- I was able to reach a long time friend and talk briefly on the phone with her. While we didn't have much time to talk, I learned some things she needs prayer for, and God will provide.
- Even though the orientation for my new job has been put back for a week, I have a job to start soon, and that gives me another week of free time at home to do a few more projects.
- I have a wonderful, loving husband that puts up with my crazy moods and loves me anyway.
- My future daughter-in-law came over for a long talk tonight, just the two of us. It's such a blessing to be able to sit and talk with her. She's like a daughter to us already. She's smart, loving, and giving. We are blessed to have her become part of our family.
- My husband's foster daughter is coming into town this weekend to help with some of the wedding stuff. It will be a blessing to see her and little lovebug, even for a short time.