Monday, April 6, 2009


Do you listen to Christian music? Why or why not? Do you only listen to Christian music? Do you have any favorite artists? A favorite album? A favorite song? Which artist(s) would you recommend to others? Why?



My answer:

Yes, definitely listen to Christian music. Why? It can lift me when I'm feeling down or blue.

No, I don't listen to Christian music only. I enjoy many different types of music. Oldies, classic rock, and country for some. Just like I don't enjoy all Christian music, I don't enjoy all rock or all country.

My favorite artist is definitely Casting Crowns. My favorite song is "East to West" by Casting Crowns, and my favorite album is also Casting Crowns Their 2003 "Casting Crowns".

I would not try to convince another that they should listen to a particular artist. We all have different tastes and therefore enjoy different genres. Even hubby and I don't agree when it comes to music.

So. what are your thoughts?
Head on over to Becky's spot for more answers or to join in.

No comments: