Monday, April 27, 2009

Praises!


For quite some time now, I've been whining to the Lord: "I'm burnt out Lord, I need to be fed." You see, I teach Sunday School and Children's Church. Due to transportation problems, I'm not able to attend Wednesday night study, and our church is so small we have not had a Sunday evening service for some time.

Our God is alive and faithful! We had our first Sunday evening service in over two years tonight. Other than our Wednesday morning prayer service, this is the first time in months I've felt open enough to allow the Holy Spirit envelop me and refresh me. (I've always felt it "my duty" to keep an eye on any kids in the worship service to know when to take them out if necessary) I can't tell you how excited and refreshed I feel today! Hallelu Yah!

No comments: