Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Quetion of the week #14


Do you have a favorite biblical film? If you don't have a favorite film, do you have a least favorite?


My answer:

I agree with Becky on this one. The Gospel of John is my absolute favorite. John is also my favorite of the Gospels, so, as Becky said, that could be an influence. If you've seen the movie, you know that this film is very well done. It follows the text, as well as quotes the text, from the book itself. I do not see how a person could not like this film. (unless of course they are a nonbeliever and fell under conviction.)

I also enjoy:
The Passion of the Christ
The Nativity Story
The Greatest Story Ever Told


Those are a few. I don't think I have a least favorite, but then, I haven't seen many of those out there.
How about you? Do you have a favorite or least favorite? Why not hop on over to Operation Actually Read Bible and share with us?

No comments: