Monday, April 6, 2009

Thankful Thursday - Late Again




I have set the LORD always before me;
Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved.
Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices;
My flesh also will rest in hope.

~Psalm 16:8-9

Once again life took over and I'm behind in my posting. Praise be to the Lord that I have a job to get in the way, and a different one as of tomorrow, but that is a different post!

So, let's talk about hope. The great Hope we have in our Saviour, Jesus Christ.
That is what I'm thankful for this week. Without the great hope my Saviour provides, this life would seem absolutely worthless to me. Don't get me wrong, I love my husband, my parents, my children and my friends. But, lets face it. Life can down right stink! Some days I get so darn tired of figuring out which bills I can pay, and which ones have to wait. So tired of trying to explain that to the bill collectors, that I want to just go to bed and hide.

But, Jesus' life, death, and resurrection give us hope. Hope for a better day, a better world. Until then, I will keep trudging along. He gives me Hope!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The hope in a life past this one with all of its worries, loss, etc, (I know that there are also blessings), is what separates us from unbelievers, I think.
I am enjoying your site, thank you.