Monday, October 6, 2008

Provberbs 31 Woman

How many of us women have been told about the "Proverbs 31 Woman"? But, has anyone actually every explained it? I know I've read the passages many times, but never really studied what it truly meant. Therefore, when I ran across this study today, my heart soared! I'm looking forward to digging into it tomorrow night. If you wish to do this study as well, you can find it here:
In Pursuit of Proverbs 31

Amy asked that we post and answer these questions, so here goes:


What do you hope to get out of this bible study?
Understanding of this passage and the insights God has for me concerning this passage.


What, if anything, has prevented you from studying these scriptures in the past?
This passage has always reminded me of a "superwoman". Something that I just could not attain in my lifetime.

What have you found helpful or frustrating about living out these scriptures?
Frustrating- There's just no way I can do all that, especially with my schedule.

No comments: