“Enter his gates with thanksgiving,
and his courts with praise!
Give thanks to him; bless his name”
~ Psalm 100:4 (NIV)
- I am thankful that Eddie and I settled our disagreement last night before falling asleep.
- I am thankful that we were able to get the brakes fixed on his car, and the Lord provided the money to do so.
- I thank You, Jesus, for bringing Eddie into my life, for giving me such a wonderful, loving, caring, God fearing man to share my life with.
- I am thankful for the many friends I have found on the internet that share my beliefs. I can laugh with, cry with, and praise Jesus with.
- I am so thankful to my Lord for His Grace. I will never be able to repay this gift, but I graciously accept it and pray I honor Him in all I do and say.
What are you grateful for today?
Edit: My button did not work in the post. The link should be: