Today's theme is Joy, so I'm beginning with this verse:
And my soul shall be joyful in the LORD;
It shall rejoice in His salvation.
- As I always begin my prayers: I'm am thankful and joyful for my salvation through Jesus Christ. He gives me strength beyond measure.
- I am thankful that the Lord brought my husband, Eddie, into my life. I have so much more joy with him as my partner.
- I am thankful for the children that come to church. It fills my heart with joy to teach them about the love Jesus has for all of us.
- I am thankful and full of joy that my oldest son will be 25 this sunday. Both of my children fill me with joy just thinking of them.
- I am thankful that I was able to get a couple of days off this weekend. I will be filled with joy when I'm able to see my boys and my mom face to face again!