Monday, January 25, 2010

Bible in 90 days - Day 25 check in


Today is day 25 of Read the Bible in 90 Days. Except for today's reading, I'm totally caught up. I did have a couple of days this week where I fell behind due to, well, laziness. But, this week's reading was easy to catch up. David happens to be one of my favorite Bible heroes. Oh, to have a heart like his! Wouldn't you like to be known as a person after God's heart? I know I do.

Where do you do your reading? For me, I like to settle in on my sofa with a glass of water (or whatever), my new kitty on my side, blanket on my lap and jump in. I usually do this in the morning, unless it's one of my days to work. Then I wait until about seven o'clock and relax with the Good Book.

I pray everyone is finding time to read The Word each day and not only enjoying it, but learning as well!

No comments: