Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Read the Bible in 90 Days - Update


As you can probably tell, I have given up trying to post my thoughts about each days reading. I'm more worried about keeping up with the daily reading. Some days I do real well, and other days I'm just too tired (or whatever is my excuse) to stay on top of things. I have found on those days that the reading is a little "dry", if I read in stages I get more done. Other days I just can't seem to stop. But, thanks be to Jesus, I'm up to date on my reading!

I seem to have the same thought through much of my reading - thank You Jesus for willingly shedding your blood and dying on the Cross for a sinner like me. Without His sacrifice, life would be oh so different!

What are your thoughts on this? Aren't you excited that Jesus became the perfect Lamb for us? I know I am!

No comments: