Thursday, September 11, 2008

9/11

A day we will remember forever. Where were you seven years ago today? As for me, I was home with complications from my diabetes. My husband woke me up to tell me the tragic news, tower one had been hit. We, as most of America, were glued to the tv for days.

I sit here tonight watching footage from that day with tears streaming down my face, sorrow in my heart, and anger towards those that would do such a thing. I still pray the families of all the victims have some type of peace, those that experienced that day will learn to live with the trauma, and those responsible will be held accountable by God.

This brings up the area I still struggle with in my walk with Christ. I try to find forgiveness for such people, but I have not. If you have, please tell me what to do. I pray, but my heart it hard.

No comments: