Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Just rambling

Have you ever noticed that when you really need to work on something in your life, the Lord will continue to "bop you on the head" until you get it? I've been having a lot of trouble lately dealing with the actions of people at work. (background: I work for The Helping Hand of Goodwill Industries in one of their retail stores). Instead of dealing with the actions, I'm complaining about all people and making stupid statements like "I hate people". We all know this is a blanket comment and not close to true. What I really dislike are the things that some people do.

However, the main issue here is not only my blanket comments, it is the fact that I'm not thankful that I have a job. Are we not told to rejoice in all situations? I don't mean that I should be thankful that a few select people are inconsiderate, I should be thankful that I have a job, that I'm able to do some things that others could not, and most of all, that I have such a wonderful Lord that he accepts me where I am, and loves me enough to "bop me" when I need it.

So:

Thank You Jesus for loving me!

No comments: