Friday, September 5, 2008

TGIF

Yep, it's friday. Other than being a payday (every other week for me), it usually don't hold much meaning to me. That's life when you work in the retail world. I guess I can look forward to the fact that on friday, my next day off, sunday, is closer.

So, what is your favorite day of the week, if you have one, and why? I really don't have one. Days off are always great, of course. For me, that's sunday and wednesday most of the time. My boss is kind enough to try and work that out for me, since I attend prayer meetings on wed am, and church on sun. I think, honestly, anytime I can spend time with my dh or my family is a great day. But for those that it may mean something, TGIF and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since I'm at home every day, Friday is special only because I know hubby will soon be home for the weekend. Our weeks are always so busy and even if Sat is busy with housework and errands, at least I know we have Sunday as a family.