Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wonderful day!

Today was a very good day, praise the Lord!
Church was excellent. I had two kids for Sunday school, and their mom just had a little boy this past Thursday, so I was able to help take care of him as well. *big sigh* I absolutely adore babies. *big grin* Pastor preached an excellent message on being ready for Christ's return. This is something that we need to think about daily. I don't know about you, but I have such a tendency to get wrapped up in today, that I forget I have a greater call to answer to. We are commanded to go out and make disciples of all nations. Now, that doesn't mean we are all called to go to another country and be missionaries. You can be a missionary right where you are! In my opinion, taking the Word of God into the world (anywhere) makes you a missionary.

After church we went to see Eddie's son and future daughter in law. We had a great lunch of pasta with red marinara and Alfredo sauces with garlic cheese bread and then ice cream for desert. Talk about yummy! We visited for a short time and confirmed time to meet next week for the big day. I'm going with A and both moms and my step daughter to shop for dresses. I'm so excited! This will be a huge day in her life. Please pray that everyone attempts to get along and not run things, therefore ruining a very important day in her life. (thus far)

Tonight has just been quiet relaxing. Unfortunately, it's back to work for me tomorrow.

1 comment:

My Life. My Story. My Chaos. said...

Pasta sounds so yummy right now. I'm glad yo had such a great day.